- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare [abridged]
- Auditions Dec 9 and 10. Or 10 and 11?
- Talked about assembling the pro-team.
- Ordering rights/scripts tonight or tomorrow night.
- Grant for choreography? Not up to $2000 to pay a choreographer.
- Board is meeting on December 10 at 6:30pm to pick the musical.
- Producer, Tech Exec, and Business Manager are meeting on December 2 at 3pm to come up with rough budget breakdowns for each musical on the short list.
Ideas for Arts Meeting with President Daniels in February
- Will meet with Eric Beatty this Friday to plan the meeting.
- We don’t have problems filling a cast; we have problems filling an audience. The arts aren’t a priority for Hopkins (for staff or students).
- Arts not on the 10 for 20 list?
- No Theater Major
- Arellano Theater turned into a classroom.
- Arts budgets keeps getting reduced.
Discussed Witness Theater sharing storage space with us.