- More communication b/w us and the GA via a suggestion box on the website and more GA meetings.
- Redo mailing list. Lien will get emails from Victoria and Steph.
- Establish Quorum via an Excel spreadsheet that lists the shows we do each year at the top and names of Barnstormers members on the side. Check boxes for shows people participate in as they come up.
- We changed the password on our gmail account.
- Matt will manage the tags and labels on our gmail account.
- Tory, Matt, and Lien to distinguish duties between Secretary and Publicity Manager later.
- New board members get trained yet? Yes, mostly.
- Ryan to make a budget breakdown. Budget gets approved over the summer.
- Rehearsal reports for studio shows next year.
- Tory to find best way to communicate to facebook group and facebook page.
- FOA submissions due Sep 9. Auditions Sep 16. Show October 12-14.
- Over the summer: organize costumes in George and move furniture to East Baltimore.
- DBH & Witness
Joint production email list
Centerstage trip, possible group discount
- Next year, we’ll have auditions before summer. Or maybe we’ll try to showcase things we did in the past year.
- Who is here over the summer?
Whole summer: Lien, Tory, Steph
- Deadline extended until Sunday at midnight.
- Monday at 5pm (EST) we will Skype to pick a play.
- Tech interest
Cassie: light design
Eve: light board
Matt Sykes: stage manager
Jon Hunt: sound?
- Facebook event and email on Wednesday saying we’re accepting submissions
- People can comment on the facebook event or send us emails
- May 28: submissions due
- June 8: pick a short list of 6 plays
- July 7: pick the final play
- September 22/23: director interviews
- September 29/30: auditions
- October 8: shop access begins
- Nov 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11: the show dates