• Blocking is done. Run-thru tomorrow.
• Not printing tickets.
• Poster meeting tonight.
• Barnstormers Blog on website.
• Front of House. Victoria will send out an email to Ryan Blake, Ben Armuth, Steph King, and Cassidy.
FOAs (Oct 12, 13, 14)
• Due September 9 at midnight.
• Strongly recommended cast size of 3 or less.
• Recommended 10 minutes, cap at 15 minutes.
• Rights information is required.
• Vision is very important. Be as specific as possible.
• Be specific about what you need for tech, especially if the tech required is extensive. You can’t build in Arellano.
• Scan copy of the script. The Board will read all submissions and scripts before voting.
• Board members who submit cannot vote on FOAs. They must leave the room when their submission is
discussed and for the final discussion.
2. Arellano has been under construction. Don’t assume everything that was backstage will still be backstage.
3. Auditions September 15, 16 from 1pm to 4pm. Directors will rank their top choices for actors.
4. Charging for admission. $1 for JHU students. $2 for non-students.
5. Tech opportunities if not cast, on audition sheet.
6. Advertisement: Flyers, SAC Fair, Facebook event
SAC Fair (Sep 7)
• Tory to send out a sign-up sheet for Board Members and Barnstormers Members.
• Tory to head up making a banner. Perhaps ordering a banner for later.
• Look through George to find deco. Wear costumes.
• Push O-Show and FOAs and 1st GA Meeting. Sign-Up Sheets (Acting or Tech) + Candy.
First GA Meeting (Sep 10 at 7pm)
• Pizza provided.
• To increase attendance: start having themes, merge with movie nights.
• To be discussed in more detail at first Board Meeting on September 4.
Mainstage Director Interviews (Sep 22, 23).
• Sep 29, 30: auditions (at the latest).
• October 8: shop access begins
• Nov 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11: show dates
• Strongly recommended in-person interviews.
• Trying to change GA so members present will always outnumber Board members for voting purposes.
• As of now, no changes to the Constitution about keeping quorum.
New mailing list. New website with anonymous Suggestion Box and posted Meeting Minutes.