- Feb 1-3: I-Show
- April 26-28: Shakespeare (clashes with Homecoming events? will found out in the next week)
- Final numbers
- Poster locations – elevators
Film Making Club to film our shows
- Video recording
- Video blog/publicity
- Need more info
I-Show Production Team
- Waiting to see if all 3 tech positions will be here for Intersession
- Pro-Team meeting before Winter Break
- The Constitution says:
- At the scheduled GA meeting, active members will be given an opportunity to speak in favor of or against each show. At this stage, shows will be discussed for five minutes each, maximum.
- After shows have been discussed, there will be a preliminary vote to narrow the list to the top 10 shows.
- After final remarks, there will be a secondary vote. The six shows with most votes will proceed to the short list.
- After the short list has been selected, members of the GA can submit “opinion” letters of each show detailing additional considerations. These letters should be sent to the Barnstormers email account to the attention of the VP of professional productions.
- Secret written vote
- First round: write down your bottom plays (up to 3). Three plays with most votes will be cut.
- Second round: write down your top plays (up to 3). Six plays with most votes will be chosen.
- No absentee voting
- Update GA about I-Show, Shakespeare, tech assistants, Holiday Party on Dec 1
Publicity for future shows
- See Board Meeting on Sep 11
- Grants from high schools
- Earlier ticket reservations and facebook event
- Banners in Mattin Center. Move from Breezeway to Mattin Center
- Fun Guide & Baltimore Sun
- Contact more departments on campus to forward emails for us
- Cut one of the matinee shows
No Board Meeting next Tuesday because of Thanksgiving.