New mailing list = “Barnstormers Members.” Send BCC.
- Make Facebook event for FOA Auditions on September 9.
- Talk about Tech next week.
- Reimbursements given to Business Manager.
- Sign ups for Breezway.
- Sign ups for Front of House.
- Come to Final Dress with notes.
First GA Meeting
- Icebreakers. Freshmen introduce themselves + best theater-related experience.
- Order pizza. Potluck.
- Agenda Items
- Intro to Barnstormers
- Intro to Exec Board. New ideas for upcoming year.
- Invitation to come onto Exec Board.
- Announce Mainstage
- Discuss new website (Meeting Minutes, Suggestion Box)
- FOA Auditions. Board Members could not vote on their own FOAs.
- Membership consists of having been involved with a show (auditions & builds count).
- Announce Tech Interest Meeting
- Sign up for Mailing List!
- Sign ups to man the table for Board and Members.
- Push O-Show, FOAs, 1st GA Meeting. Sign-up sheets for Acting/Tech. Give out Candy.
- Tory will make a Banner.
- Monologue Competition in late Spring. Sykes to meet with DBH and Witness. To be further discussed on September 18 meeting.
- Monthly movie nights. Combine with GA.
- Trip to Centerstage or Hippodrome. Sykes will look into it.
- Barnstormers-specific calendar on website.
Things we talked about in the past to keep up with for this upcoming year
- Upload Meeting Minutes to website
- Keep Barnstormers Members List on excel file. New Mailing List. Please give Lien audition sheets and names of people who come to builds
- Homewood Arts calendar to avoid conflicts
- Look into advertising with Baltimore Newspaper and Centerstage
- Show banners on the breezeway
- Rehearsal pictures to facebook and website
- Show blog
- Poster design competition
- Look into ordering a banner. Logo competition.
- Grants and Fundraisers
- Keep a working budget
- Googledocs to keep track of budget
- More pro-team meetings
- Next year’s O-Show: auditions before school ends? So elections have to be early.