- Victoria is taking care of rights
- Audition sheets to Lien for Member List.
- Condition of Gilman 55
- Publicity meeting already happened between Victoria and Tory. Flyers + Banner
Publicity with local businesses
- Lien, Ryan, and Victoria
- Sep 19 at 5pm
- October 6 at 5pm: Rent screening
- November 3 at 12am: Musical suggestions due
- November 4: Ask for I-Show Submissions
- November 17 at 5pm: Picking the short list with the GA
- November 18: I-Show submissions due
- December 4: Board picks I-Show
- December 8: GA Movie screening
- December 9/10: I-Show Auditions
- December 10: Board picks Musical
- Director Interviews this weekend
- Saturday: 10am phone, 2pm, 3pm
- Sunday: 3pm
- Scripts arrived
- Lighting designer?
- Start with College Night. Matt will find out dates.
- Discounts for Students, bigger for groups, bigger for regular groups.
- Need to buy tickets in advance, would probably have to front the money.
Monologue Competition vs Spring Shakespeare
- Send out email for interest for Spring Shakespeare indoors due Sunday
- Ask for submission soon after I-Show